______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 15, 2015

43 Ideas for Birthday 43: Loving Levain

I have this ridiculous idea that I will try and lose weight this year, but these cookies? Forget any diet or exercise plans. These cookies are ... DELICIOUS. Now that I am nowhere near these cookies, I kindof crave them.


Yes, they are pricey. But they are almost a half pound EACH. It takes a while to savor these. Plus, you can freeze them, reheat them, and eat them later.

Assortment - Gift Box of 4 Cookies

Four, 6-ounce Levain Bakery cookies: 1 chocolate chip walnut, 1 dark chocolate chocolate chip, 1 oatmeal raisin and 1 dark chocolate peanut butter chip—all stacked in clear French cellophane bags. You simply can’t go wrong with this combination. Each cookie variety offers a uniquely different texture and flavor experience. Here are the most decadent cookies on Earth. baked and packed to your order.

Chocolate Chip Walnut

Our signature cookie is packed with semi-sweet chocolate chips and chunks of walnuts so every single bite is as good as the one before. Huge, thick, and gooey but crisp on the outside, the New York Times says these “may possibly be the largest, most divine chocolate chip cookies in Manhattan.”

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip

The perfect combination of dark chocolate with peanut butter chips.

Two classic flavors got even better when combined in this tasty, over-the-top combination cookie. Dark chocolate cookie dough provides the sweet and peanut butter chips add the savory. A delicately balanced, delicious treat when you want the best of both worlds.

An ultra-rich twist on a classic flavor combination: moist semisweet chocolate cookie is packed with soft, smooth peanut butter chips. A dark and delicious cookie confection.

No comments: