______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 14, 2008

More Peep Adventures

Once upon a time, there was a lonely, lonely Peepbunny,
who went searching for love.
When he found her, it was love at first sight.
Soon they attached at the hip.

Eventually, they paired up permanently, and decided to start looking for houses.

Nothing quite seemed right.

One development was too narrow for their tastes.

Others didn't provide enough privacy, but the price was right.

They signed the contracts and moved in.

The lack of privacy didn't stop their family from expanding.

Soon their small house was bursting at the seams. Sadly, there were casualties ...

(RIP, Jr.) So the family decided to start pooling their resources to look for a bigger hutch. Unfortunately, the real estate market is very tough and their search continues ....

Stay tuned for more installments ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You realize, I'm started to think that a woman with your job (what is it that you do?) has an awful lot of time on her hands.

Don't get me wrong. I love the adventures of peeps. Although, the thought of them multiplying in numbers is scary. Seeing as how I think they're evil.

Kristin.... said...

I am worried about your state of mind. And about those Peeps. I have a house in SP that needs a tenant, ASAP. They interested?

Auntie Nettie said...

@anonymous -- Disclaimer. All Peeps shots were taken after my work was done for the day and I was officially off the clock. With 4 jobs, do you really think I have that much time on my hands. Pulll-lease. What do you think I do to relieve the stress?

@kristin -- We've been over this before. See early comments and entries.

What happened to the renters in SP? TOO BAD! My Peeps couldn't afford the move and that'd be too much room for them.

Kristin.... said...

AN~read current blog. your peeps would LOVE the pool!

Auntie Nettie said...

@Kristin -- Well. Isn't that just CRAPTASTIC!? You and my Mom should compare landlord/tenant nightmare stories.

My Peeps would gum up the pool filter and then where would you be?

testmonkey said...

How ever is this saga going to end?

I swear, if you tell me there's a Peep island and a hatch, I'll scream and give up on you midway into the second season.