______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Congratulate me!

Mr. and Mrs. Payr Entel Unjits of RomanticWmtc, Connecticut, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Auntie Nettie, to, H.F. Onlenos, of Cloud 9, Siargao Island, the Philippines. A wedding is scheduled when the temperature in Hell, Michigan is considerably less temperate.

Ms. Nettie, known by her honorific, is best known for her antics, crochet creations, and biting blog humor. She is currently employed by many musical institutions and has her own business. Mr. Onlenos (pronounced Only-knows), goes by his nickname "G--", has many higher degrees, has traveled and published extensively, and has many diverse interests. He is a surfer in the Philipines, and is also a skilled mechanic. In fact, it was the later skill that brought the couple together. The affianced couple are planning to reside everywhere and anywhere, but mostly in Heaven-on-Earth, a private island far far away.

6 comments:

Kristin.... said...

Someone slip something in your soda today dearie?

Auntie Nettie said...

No, nothing's been in my Diet Coke today.

I had just been being very discreet about how blissfully joyfully and ecstatically happy I have been with G-- Onlenow. Now that it's official, let the apocalypse commence.

Anonymous said...

A surfer, eh?

Happy April Fool's!

Auntie Nettie said...

Dude,

I love him for his mind and mechanical skills. With a track record like mine, those are handy things to have. Oh, and the lack of mommy issues and the all the moola helps too.

Just saying.

Kristin.... said...

do I get to be the matron of horror?

Auntie Nettie said...

I haven't decided about attendants yet ... but all of those brides whose parties I was in had better watch out.