______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

When Bad Things Happen to Good Peeps

Peeps Sunnyside upSteamed PeepsPeeps Under Glass
Sleeper Agent CylonPeepsIndustrial Accidents Sexual Harassment in the Classical Music World (Bad Boys J.S. "Baby Daddy" Bach and Wolfie "the Groper" Mozart)

Peeps Making Crank Calls(What does constitute a Peep emergency?)

What happened when the Peeps met the Ladies who Lunch
Doing the twist ...the dunk ... double-fisted jab ...

and the KISS OF DEATH!

6 comments:

Kristin.... said...

Oh Peeps I've missed you so. Sorry it ended badly for you. For those who want to escape, I still have a house....

testmonkey said...

Two words: therapy.

Auntie Nettie said...

technically that is only one word.

Susan said...

Oh good, the adventerous peeps are back!! The kids think these posts are hysterical. (Lucas esp since he hates marshmallow anything)

Drew's Dad said...

Are you kidding me? Do you not have anything better to do? O-well Drew loves it. Eat the bloomin' peep for peep sake, and get to work.

Auntie Nettie said...

@Drews Dad and other concerned readers: I probably do have better things to do -- what with four jobs and all, but I work VERY hard ... in small concentrated bursts. This Blogosphere/InterWeb stuff is how I manage my ADD. Plus, I usually eat lunch at my desk, so I can multitask. If I happen to post during the day, I call that my "coffee/smoke" break or do it on my lunch "hour/15 minutes" ... or whatever. Since I don't get OT or comp time for the extra evening party times, I think it all works out ... as long as Big Brother doesn't find out. Thus, the no comments about the various jobs/bosses on the 'Met. 'Cuz I'm smart like that and all ... um. You know.