______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Auntie Nettie's Attic Merchandise 2011 - January

Instead of doing periodic updates on my crafting this year, I thought I'd try end-of-the-month wrap-ups.

I came back from vacation with a large stash of yarn, and a resolution. I am NOT to purchase any more yarn this year until I work my way through the stash that is piled up on my bookshelves, tucked between furniture, put away in bins, or hidden in the closet with mothballs. (Gifts of yarn are exempt from this resolution ... It's the purchasing of the yarn that's the problem.)

In the unlikely event that I run out (HA!), I also have a stash of fabric that is crying out to be used. Of course that means dragging Grandma Ollie's sewing machine out from underneath the bed and hauling myself down to sewing classes in the Fashion District. One craft addiction at a time, please.

I'm trying to finish up the UFOs (UnFinished Objects) from 2010, but I still have scared myself with the amount of blankets already done, and it's only January.

Here's everything all piled up:#ANA 2010-163 & #ANA 2011-01 (as of 03/11, #163 not available/as of 09/11, #1 is no longer available): White Chevron Lace Blankets#ANA 2011-02: Light Pastels Crib Cover
In close-up:
#ANA 2011-03: Seafoam Waves Lap Throw
(as of 05/2012, no longer available)
#ANA 2011-04: Chenille Polar Bear
#ANA 2011-05: Pink Hoodie Blanket
(as of 03/2011 no longer available)
#ANA 2011-06: "Denim" Blankie (as of Feb. 2011, not available)
In close-up:

Still in progress:
2010: Stuffed Animal/Multi-fiber chevron blanket
2011: Green Lace chevron blanket


As ever, if you see anything you'd like, just contact me for sizes, availability, and costs.

1 comment:

CRBosco321 said...

Oh, I want the denim blanket! Please, please, pretty please!!!