______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Auntie Nettie's Attic Merchandise 2013 - October

After a relatively quiet crafting period, I got four little blankies done in a very short period of time. It seems I can either craft, read, blog, have a social life, but I can't seem to do a combination of these things - unless I'm on a roadtrip and I can crochet while someone else is driving. Case in point, October's roadtrip to the Cape with Mom...

All of these are made of four (4) skeins of Plymouth Yarns, Dreambaby DK, acrylic and nylon.

In close-up

ANA 2013-26: Little Bitty Blankie, Pink Pastel (DK 0119)
(as of 9/15, no longer available,)

 ANA 2013-27: Little Bitty Blankie, Blueberry (DK 0136)

 ANA 2013-28: Little Bitty Blankie, White (DK 0100)
(as of 3/15, no longer available)

ANA 2013-29: Little Bitty Blankie, Cornflower (DK 0124)

Let me know if you want to give any of these a good home.

I seriously need to get selling stuff. The Attic is bursting again. I also have some commissions, so I need work on those soon. The clock is ticking on a delivery by a stork.

No comments: