______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Auntie Nettie's Merchandise 2010

The year is relatively young, but Auntie Nettie has already been busy crafting. I'm determined to work through the stashes of yarn that have been accumulating in the Attic, so I can learn new skills and work through the stash of fabric that is also piling up. (Everytime I open another trunk, there seems to be another random ball or skein of yarn. It's frightening. I knew I was a pat rack, but still!) As a result of trying to use up the bits and pieces, I have quite a menagerie of colorful creatures. Hopefully someone will adopt them and take them home.

Introducing the first 40 of the 2010 creations:
#40: Purple Patchwork Scarf (as of 12/10 no longer available, donated)
#39 and #37: Black Wooly Sheep
(as of 06/10, #37 is not available; as of 12/10, #39 is no longer available)
#38: Fuzzy Roly Poly Panda (as of 7/11, no longer available, gifted)
#36: White Faced Black Sheep (as of 12/10, no longer available)
#35: Blue Brown Bear (as of 12/10, not available, Toy Society Drop, see here)
#33 and #34: Roly Poly Pandas
(not available, these were Toy Society Drops; see here and here)
#32: Mini Jack-o-lantern
#31: Petite Piglet (as of 04/10 not available)
#30: Grey Lambkin (as of 12/10, no longer available)
#29: Everything is Peachy
(as of 10/2011, no longer available)
#28: Crazy Rainbow Bear w/Scarf
#27: Yellow/Blue Patchwork Bear (not available, to be Toy Society Drop by Tammy and Family)
#26: Maroon/Blue Patchwork Bear (as of 06/10, this was a Toy Society Drop; see here)
#25: Purple/Yellow Patchwork Bear (as of 04/10, this was a Toy Society Drop; see here) #24: Teal Bear (not available, to be a Toy Society Drop by Tammy and Family)
#23: Blue Patchwork Bear w/Scarf (as of 04/10, this was a Toy Society Drop; see here)
#22: Blue Whale with White Eyes (as of 08/11, no longer available) #21: Blue Whale with Black Eyes (as of 08/11, no longer available) #20: Wise-Eyed Baby Blue Whale (as of 08/11, no longer available)
#18: Blue Bear w/Scarf (not available, was a Toy Society Drop, see here) #17: Little Strawberry
(as of 10/2011, no longer available)

Christmas Mice:
l: #19, Red Chenille Mouse (as of 08/11, no longer available)

m: #14-16, White Mice
(as of 08/11, #16 is no longer available)

(as of 12/2011, #14/15 no longer available, gifted)

r: #5-7, 9-13, Holiday-Hued Mice
(as of 12/2011, rest no longer available, gifted)
#3 & 8: Pastel Bunny (no longer available) #4: Large Panda Bear (as of 10/10, no longer available)
#2: Petite Panda Bear (not available, was to be Toy Society Drop by Tammy and Family)
#1: Yellow Bubble Afghan (not pictured, but like these)

If you see something that interests you, please drop me a line for prices and availability.

3 comments:

Flax Hill Gardener said...

I know you're away, but I'd like to put my dibs in on the pig.

ChristineB said...

OMG - I love the pig! I would like to adopt him.

Flax Hill Gardener said...

It's obvious that you are going to have to make more pigs. You know from our Highline experience that pigs are popular!