______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Items of the Month - Basket of Blankies

Auntie Nettie has been busy filling this basket with a bunch of blankies for the batch of babies that the stork will be delivering shortly to various friends and family. Boy do her fingers hurt! After seeing them all out, she notices that there is a definite trend to neutrals and pinks. Note to self: More make more blue and/or white blankies!

Here we have the Family Monkey guarding the collection
of crib covers, hoodie blankets, and car carrier throws.
Rainbow of hoodies!

If you see a blanket and it reminds you that you need a gift,
let Auntie Nettie know and she'll let you know sizes and prices.
Stay tuned for more Items of the Week
and other Auntie Nettie's Attic merchandise and special offers.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Okay, so you were wondering what to get Elle for her birthday and now I know - a monkey like the one protecting your blankies. She loves monkeys (munkeys) so there is an idea for you. I am sure they take awhile so whenever you can get to it (if that is what you want to give her).

It looks like you have been working like mad. Someday I am going to have you teach me how do make all these fun things.