______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Toy Society -- Drop #411

This was the second drop that Auntie Nettie participated in for The Toy Society.

The Toy Society spreads the love throughout the streets of the world. Nothing to it really, just a bunch of handmade toys looking for a nice home.

What started as a small street art project in Australia is slowly spreading around the world. Should you come across a member of The Toy Society on your travels collect them up and take them home with you!

But don't forget to let them know about it here: thetoysociety@gmail.com

************************************
Dropped: Snow Park, Saint George, Utah, USA

Number of toys: 1

Made by: Auntie Nettie

Dropped by: Auntie Nettie, with valuable assistance from nephew

When: Monday, June 8, 2009, 12:30 p.m., after the lunch rush

And Auntie Nettie says: My nephew was invaluable in preparing the note and in scouting out the location for this drop. We both hope the bear finds a good home.
**********************

Stay tuned at The Toy Society for updates.

No comments: