______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 1, 2010

Auntie Nettie's Attic Merchandise 2010: Part 4

I was updating the inventory list (and by extension old blog posts) the other day and realized that I'd done another 40 or so objects since the last Merchandise update. Since I'm either donating, gifting, or selling these sometimes before I know it, I thought I'd better update before the menagerie began to strangle me. (oy, the puns ...) .

Plus, the annual Holiday Boutique is in about a month, so I thought I better let some of the out-of-state people see what was available in case they wanted to have me put stuff aside for them (YO! CHICAGO! I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU!)

If you want to check out other projects, I finally just added a separate link to the Friends, Family, and Favorites on the right side of the blog template. Go to Auntie Nettie's Attic Merchandise and everything that's been tagged should show up.

#101-114: Caps for Charity
(no photo, not available - Donated to Caps for Good)

#115 & 116:
Creamy Lacey Spiral Scarves
#117: Creamy Short Scarf
(as of 12/10 not available, gifted)
#118: Cream Bear with Button Butt
(no longer available)
#119 & 120: Squares for Warm Up America/Yarn Bomb at Maker Faire
(not available, go here for the whole story)
#121 & 122: Squares for Warm Up America/Yarn Bomb at Maker Faire
(not available)
#123: Square for Warm up America/Yarn Bomb at Maker Faire
(not available)
#124: Cream Bear with Scarf
(as of 10/2011, no longer available)
#125 & 126: Pink Lacey Spiral Scarves
#127: Triangular Metallic Yarn earrings, silver (to be, still need hooks)
#128: Triangular Metallic Yarn earrings, multi (to be, still need hooks)
#129: Floral Metallic Yarn earrings (to be, still need hooks)
#130: Black Spiral "Changes" Scarf (see below for examples)
(no photo, not available, gifted)

#131:
Sunset Spiral "Eclipse" Scarf (see below for color swatch)
(no photo, not available, gifted)
#132: Black Spiral "Changes" Scarf (see below for color swatch)
(no photo)
#133 & 134: Purple Lacey Spiral Scarves
#135: Sunset Spiral "Eclipse" Scarf
(no photo, as of 12/2011, no longer available)

#136:
Black Spiral "Changes" Scarf
#137: Black Spiral "Changes" Scarf (slightly wider spiral)
#138: Purple Spiral Scarf
#139: Cream Bear with Black Button Eyes and nose
(as of 12/2011, no longer available, gifted)
#140: Cream Bear with Brown Button Eyes and Nose
(as of 8/2012, no longer available, to be a Toy Society toy)
#141-145: Pack of Petite Piglets
(As of 7/11, #141-143, #144 no longer available; as of 08/11 #145 no longer available)
#146: Roly Poly Heifer
(as of 12/2011, no longer available, gifted)
#147: Roly Poly Pig
(as of 08/11, no longer available)
#148: Roly Poly Pig

If you see something that interests you, please contact me.

Prices and current availability upon request.

No comments: