______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROGRAMMING NOTE from the Author and Archivist


So obviously I just stopped blogging on this platform. I'll get back to it eventually. Or not. I'm taking a break from all social media. It seemed necessary for my mental health.

The last few years have been busy and … challenging:

- 2015 Happened.
- 2016 Let's call it The Lost Year. (Obviously words failed me.)
- 2017 about broke me. Literally. Mentally.
- 2018 was ridiculous, proving 2017 was just a warm up. (Good thing I was already broken so it couldn't hurt as much.#2018TrashCanFire I thought things were going okay, but maybe not?)

- 2019 was such a blur. I know there were highlights, but then stuff happened and carried into the next year...

- And then in March#2020 really took a turn. Who can even categorize 2020? Do we dare?


I kinda want a do-over of some of the last few years. But life doesn’t work that way.


So for now, I'm hunkering down. Regrouping. Trying to stay safe and sort some stuff out.


Stay safe everyone. Stay well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 27, 2015

Updates: Kute Kids 'Kaus - DrewDawg

With thanks to Grumpa for grabbing these off the sib's social media, so I can collect them and share all at once:

Drew is old enough to have his own text, FaceTiming, and phone conversations with me - for better or worse for his parent's cellphone/wifi plans.

Since one notable message was:

You there dawg...

Um, try instructing a 10 year old that no woman wants to be called a DAWG ...
He's 10.
He's now more DrewDawg than Drewbie. Sadly. Though this auntie will ALWAYS call him Drewbie. My great-aunts still call me .... [REDACTED].

His parents, grandparents, and I have found random photos and selfies of Mr. DrewDawg -- which we now share with you.

May 2015

Quoth Kelli: Just curious.....does anyone else find that pics like these mysteriously appear on their phone?


June 2015 

Family Trip to Thanksgiving Point, but someone is missing

  Full Family, c. 2015
If this seems familiar. It is.
 
Caption: My parents are weird.  c. 2009

Quoth his father:  Drew out for morning range practice. Getting better every day.

No comments: